Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Business As Usual ?
about 12 years ago

Looks like the market makers or "players" (hedgies, etc. ) are doing their usual "carnival ride" with our stock. Issue article by (pick one : Motley Fool, Seeking Alpha, etc. ) to run stock price up over several days for between a $ .50 to $ 1.00 gain, then dump, take profits, rinse & repeat.

Today our stock is back to where we were about (what ? ) two months ago ? I guess the "pro's" of Wall Street will ALWAYS make money whipping the price back & forth. If - by chance - some retail shareholders like ourselves just happen to still own the stock after YEARS of carnage and grief, then - what the heck, they "got lucky". The shorters got a huge break from MNKD the last time around. Even if the shorts get "caught off-gaurd" by a partnership announcement , I'm sure that the "regular" players have made so much already on numerous trades the last few years they can comfortably "write off" the final trade when news finally breaks.

It is with weary resolve that I scramble to avoid selling any of my MNKD stock. The reality of this seemingly "ENDLESS" waiting process combined with the immediate responsibility and requirements to maintain multiple family members (three generations) lifestyles & college educations, etc. is.........overwhelming.

Yesterday was my son's FIRST DAY of classes at Texas A&M University, and he reports that he likes his teachers & classes ! Praise the Lord ! My youngest daughter started her college classes yesterday also, at Richland College. Oldest daughter in New York has landed a part in an "off broadway" production of "The Dusty Springfield Story" starting soon. All family members are healthy, we have roofs over our heads and food in the pantry. All rents, mortgages, car payments, utilities, cell phones, yards & pools maintenances, property taxes, tuition expenses, cable bills, etc. for all 6 family members and their homes are current at the moment. I have EVERYTHING covered - at the moment.

In view of the aforementioned, I am very BLESSED at this time. How much longer I can continue to support this multitude of responsibilities without any of the funds in my MNKD stock remains to be seen. I had anticipated getting those funds back with huge profit years ago ! I am "dusting off" and updating my old Resume in anticipation of trying to get a "real job" in the immediate future if there is no significant news SOON. Crossing my fingers & saying my prayers at this time. GO MNKD, GO MR. MANN !

Please login to post a reply
jerginsa
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2012
Social Links
Private Message