KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to cashin17's message

Cashin17- cashing in is a good option for you. You have certainly not followed all of the hurdles, roadblocks and unnecessary delays that KWG management have overcome to get to this point. And most have been put up by Cliff's/NOT and goverment lack of support for the biggest mining opportunity of the last 50 years.

I know we can do litle to light a fire under the provincial goverment as their all to well known "we have to get it right" seems to have a never ending life of it own.

We can however be totally pissed at NOT management who have done nothing to promote cooperation in the ROF which is needed when junior mining companies are trying to "develop" a mining region in an "undeveloped" part of the province. They are playing the part of Cliff's which was a very large company who wanted it all with no consideration for other mining companies or first nations. Unfortunately NOT does not have the financial resources or influence that Cliffs used to have.

NOT has had many chances to start a more positive relationship within the ROF and have done nothing. The rejection of KWG's mgt recommendation for a new share structure is the last straw in my viiew. This could have added millions to their holdings. This could have helped attract new investment to the ROF. This could have kick started the whole area.

I know -a lot of "could haves". But it would have been better than a lot of "nothing"

I now truly hope that NOT gets taken out by a larger company for pennies when they default on their loans. They have worn out my hopes for them to be a contibuter to the ROF.

Sorry for the rant - all IMHO.

Please login to post a reply
Wishing
City
Owen Sound
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008