KWG Resources Inc.

Exploration stage company that is participating in the discovery, delineation and development of chromite deposits in the James Bay Lowlands of Northern Ontario. These deposits are globally significant source of chromite which may be refined into ferrochrome, a principal ingredient in the manufacture of stainless steel.
in response to flyby's message
Management were overwhelmingly voted in, if they are assumed to be doing the right things we as shareholders have to assume that they are being bullied by the large shareholders.
Frank should have known what the outcome was going to be before proceeding with this vote (bad decision on his part) and vote should not have gone ahead.
We will now be looking at a consolidation , or if Frank has in fact been doing a good job he should be providing us the sh's and the market with some positive news to drive share price up.
He should be packing in the fluffy weekly meetings with the eye candy and providing us with something we dont know, these weeklys are a embarassment to the company. I will sell all of my shares and wait for consolidation, then drop in share price...maybe buy in a couplce years from now....cuzz it will be a long bumpy road unless frank has some news with substance to release to market, which i doubt. GLTA... jmo
Please login to post a reply
cashin17
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/02/2007
Social Links
Private Message