Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to jmreport's message

Never seen any evidence that Sentient wants to take over Golden and in fact if this was true they woiuld have done it already when it was even cheaper, instead they funded the company and provided support to management. If anything Sentient has allowed management to conitnue with admin costs too high for the company size at present. I highly doubt your secenario but would certainly be interested in any evidence you can point too. I may be wrong but still see Sentient as having been on shareholders side to date even if they have allowed excessive spending and subpar results.

I again reinterate my view that this next renewed bull market cycle that has started should see Golden Minerals doing what it can do, explore and build ounces. This should serve us well and if they get into profitable small scale production this is a bonus. The market will be screaming for ounces going forward as most of the mid-sized and large companies reserves have been declining for years and no major new discoveries have been made and many of the large known projects are still located in jurisdictions that will never allow development or with native issues or extremely expensive to develop.

I am trying to think forward and not trying to look back too much and want to make some money on this company, of course I own lots of shares of other companies that I like but still think this could be an ounce hog going forward into a rising gold/silver price for the next few years.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message