Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to munisign's message

So, with that said, I propose that if management cannot borrow the money from Bay street under favorable terms, then they offer a debt rights offering to the current loyal longterm stockholders (give the current stockholders the first rights to loan the comapny money at a fair but advantageous (less than Wall Street) rate) . I'd rather have a note with ECU at 8-10%.

Great idea Munisign, I would probably buy some of the notes specially if they are back by a certain quantity of silver that would give you the option to take either delivery of a certain quantity of ounces at the note maturity or get the cash.

I wonder what Altman might think about an idea like that? Has a Bay Street wonder boy he probably doesn't like the idea of favoring the average shareholders over his banksters pals. I know it sounds harsh on my part and may be unfair. But given the shareprice appreciation, or lack of, since he's on board I think we have had been better serve by having someone else as Pres...

Please login to post a reply
ororico
City
Guate (for now)
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/16/2008
Social Links