Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to munisign's message

So, with that said, I propose that if management cannot borrow the money from Bay street under favorable terms, then they offer a debt rights offering to the current loyal longterm stockholders (give the current stockholders the first rights to loan the comapny money at a fair but advantageous (less than Wall Street) rate) . I'd rather have a note with ECU at 8-10% than a f.....g US T-Bill or F......g Bank CD. So lets get it on. We would accept much less in

muni,

I agree with that statement 100% and I was on record rather vocally that I disagreed with the last financing where we got pillaged. I know that I would've paid more for the shares and the warrant and felt many here would've also. At least the friendlies should've been given the opportunity, as opposed to giving it to a predator at firesale prices. Thats in the past, the key question is, have we learned from that? Our share price says the market is not so sure, or at least the shorts are not scared yet. Time will tell.

Please login to post a reply
tidbits1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message