Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I am a long time ECU stock holder, unfortunately for 4+ years, I participated in the last PP, my family holdings are in the same league as Pic. The stock is being weighted down because of the perception that further dilution is imminent based on the history of continued insessant dilution over the last 5 years, and the need for money for the 1500 tpd mill purchase. If, and as soon as Chairman Roy and President Altman can secure Debt financing, and not further equity financing, the stock will blow through a buck in a NY second.

So, with that said, I propose that if management cannot borrow the money from Bay street under favorable terms, then they offer a debt rights offering to the current loyal longterm stockholders (give the current stockholders the first rights to loan the comapny money at a fair but advantageous (less than Wall Street) rate) . I'd rather have a note with ECU at 8-10% than a f.....g US T-Bill or F......g Bank CD. So lets get it on. We would accept much less interest than the Ganifs on wall street, and once the financing is in place the stock would roar and soar! In effect we could leverage, and help to better insure, our own successful destiny, while getting paid while we wait. I fear if another equity financing is done it will be done at a much lower SP than .72 , and that my freinds is The Elephant In The Room, that the shorts are betting on. I have hesitated to make this posts for many months, but without our share price responding, at all, to the current rise in silver, specially today when silver blew throgh 21.50 to close at 21.74, and gold blew through my magic number 13, I have nothing to lose.. I'm tired of being a "Bag Holder" at a potential .55-.60. I want to be a STOCKHOLDER at a Buck+! Let's get control of our own destiny to a better degree and risk. I'm in Steve, give me a call!

munisign

Please login to post a reply
munisign
City
Southwest Florida
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/30/2009