Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Mrsoul027's message

The key words Mr Soul are "on the horizon"

"I am always shaking my head when I see huge upswings in silver, profitability just on the horizon, massive amounts of silver under the ground, a responsive investor friendly board... yadda yadda"

You should tell your investor friends and brokers that the key to solid investing is to buy LOW and sell high.

And, you must keep in mind that "on the horizon" is not good enough to prove to the investing public at large, the true worth of the company.

Take FR for example...undervalued by the market with growth, production, 4 mines, and profit "on the horizon"...but ONLY became recognized lately with 2 successive good earnings quarters and the latest at $.10 per share. Investors who bought LOW are now reaping the rewards...there is confidence and recognition of value.

This TOO will come with ECU. But management must make the right decisions and make the good earnings reports to CONVINCE investors to buy in and defeat the shorts.

IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF VALUE. IT IS A QUESTION OF CONFIDENCE.

Show me the money! That's what investors want.

"On the horizon" is NOT, I am afraid, good enough...but be patient! The money will come soon enough...and the ECU warrants will amply reward you! (10x min by 2012 would be good enough for me)

lotus petals,

gildage

Please login to post a reply
gildage
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined