Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gildage's message

Hi Gildage,

Great reply... I agree wholeheartedly that the key to the door at the moment is profitability. At current silver prices, if we can't show profitability with all the changes made in the past few years... well then perhaps we deserve this current share price.

IF however, as I suspect, we are very close to showing profitability... and we do show it for a couple of consecutive periods... and we don't see serious lift off and smiling faces all around... I for one am getting an old fashioned pitchfork, a torch and gathering a 'posse' to go out and find us some thieves.

I really hope this is the answer because if it is I suspect we will see results soon. Any of you napkin writers got a few figures bashing about to produce a makeshift 'perceived' profitability timeline handy (at current prices)?

By the way, anyone who says silver manipulation is fiction look at the up and down swings today... if gold was bouncing up and down by $100 bucks a day the media would be in a tizzy... too bad for the shorters and manipulators that their time is nigh. Pitchforks at the ready boys!

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008
Social Links