Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Coach is prudent to take the "Show me" point of view before coming to conclusions, given the jaded history of silver investing; however, there are some indications that the wheels are ready to fall off of JP Morgan's steam roller.

Who would have believed that the CFTC would have called a PUBLIC meeting on silver manipulation?

Who would have believed, 2 months ago, that the justice department would have said anything whatsoever about JPM silver manipulation?

Who would have believed, 2 months ago, that Goldman Sux would be in court facing fraud charges?

Who would have believed, 2 months ago, that the CFTC would have stepped in to stop manipulation in the PMs on Friday afternoon May 7th, causing a $.80 cent silver rise?

Who would have believed that the mainstream press (ie the Post) would ever have been allowed to write up these stories? This is the big one for me.

Something has clearly changed!

It seems to me that there has been some kind of political breakdown, behind the scenes, which has allowed these things to occur - a power struggle, in which TPTB are fighting over who exactly gives the orders...the banks, or the bureaucrats...perhaps, but the lines are not yet clear...

Who exactly are the puppet masters that pull the strings of the CFTC, the Justice Dept, the national Press corp?

I feel that the old puppet master has been replaced somehow. Pinocchio is starting to tell the truth a bit more lately; or at least, a different sort of truth...

Each of these events by itself, can only be seen for what it is, a small crack in a huge and powerful wall; but to me there is, (perhaps only in my imagination), in the overall appearance of all these cracks at the same time, some hint of faulty mortar, or an unseen army of elephants applying intense pressure on it...or a Chinese army of investors...

The lotus grows slowly, up from the slime, through murky water, to flower in the enlightenment of the sun.

Lotus petals,

gildage

Please login to post a reply
gildage
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined