Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to coach247's message

Hi Coach.

The SEC charged CountryWide Ceo Angelo Mozilo with both fraud and insider trading back in June 09. The case is ongoing, as is a federal criminal investigation which is now in the grand jury stage. AIG Ceo Hank Greenberg skated with a $15MM settlement against SEC charges that he intentionally mismanaged AIG accounting transactions.

For what it's worth, and to underscore gildage' speculation on an internal "power struggle", I listened to a recent James Traficant interview wherein he claimed he is receiving correspondence from a growing faction of DOJ personnel that are fed-up with the BS.

If the GS & JPM investigations are simply political window dressing, it seems to me they would have been launched/publicized much closer to the elections instead of 7 months out. In my opinion, if there is no movement on these investigations by November, they will be of little help to the current administration when mid-term ballots are cast.

Short-term bullish these investigations, but longer term very cautiously optimistic .

Joaquin

Please login to post a reply
Joaquin
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2008
Social Links