Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Hi Baba, Hobbers, and others.

The reason that Neidermeyer was chosen as Captain, is because of his leadership in the Dressing Room, and his experience of winning every possible championship. Junior Memorial Cup, Junior worlds, World Championships, Stanley Cup, and Olympics. There is a certain leadership intangible that is brought to the team with this kind of success. I agree there was some other deadwood such as Pronger, No show Joe Thornton, Marty Brodeur cost us a point against the Swiss. Luongo has taken over in goal, and the young guys Crosby, Toews, Perry, Seabrook, Doughty,and a few others, are now the future . Interesting comment about J.P. Parise, as his father represented Canada in the past against the Russians. These teams were so evenly matched that it could have gone either way, a real memorable event, that will be talked about for decades.

Remember also, that the U.S. still Won Silver! Nothing to be ashamed about!

Closing Ceremonies were phenomenal, A fitting ending to an exciting and unbelievable two weeks. I need to get some sleep, and I have got to stop drinking so much beer!

Right hand or left hand....? there is no correct way, its both. I shoot left in Hockey, right in golf and baseball. (just like Hobbers) I know many who do the same, it just comes down to whatever feels right.

Please login to post a reply
agx-aux
City
Vancouver
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2008
Social Links