Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
news
about 15 years ago
in response to coach247's message

Way to go Mike... educational posts like yours are why I come here.

The simple message as always is: Patience, folks, patience.

I think it is far too often that short termers watch the stock price every day, read this forum constantly (hoping to get the inside track on a huge impending tent-pole spike) and lose their patience when they don't get a 10 bagger in the first 2 quarters on a promising stock. They bring the wall street 'profits now' and 'tactics rule' mentality with them when they get sold on the promise of junior minors. They are simply not interested in long term vision, strategy or investment in drilling and quickly move on to bigger, "better" things. Good luck to those folks. Some will be educated through posts like those from 'patient Mike', others will find their education elsewhere (the next equity collapse perhaps?)

Personally I second Mikes expert opinion, this is probably the best development story in Mexico period. The board of ECU have proven to me time and time again that they are not interested in simply boosting the share price at the cost of developing the company through a strong and clear long-term strategy. They are unafraid to shift strategies when one isn't working (for instance the very smart move of expanding production so we don't have to expand the share numbers more in the near future). This stock is a ten bagger (maybe 20 or 30), one day... until then have patience and start learning from the guys like Mike or I suggest you buy some "nice solid" banking shares and pray for Green Shoots.

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008
Social Links