Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
news
about 15 years ago
in response to LP's message

This means that ECU has re-started the development project to access level 19 which will make it easier to access more stopes and re-start exploration. This a very positive indicator that exploration is again ready to begin in earnest as this new access to level 19 would be very helpful.

The other noteworthy news in this press release is the mention of the plans for a much larger sulphide mill. "The acquisition of the oxide mill has allowed ECU to create new employment in a difficult economic period, and it is poised to create even more jobs once it finalizes plans for a larger sulphide mill to handle the treatment of its significant sulphide mineral resources." This tells us that the economic plans (new mill and mine plan) have advanced near to completion or I don't think they would mention this subject, at least this is my interpretation.

Lots of stuff to think about in this news release including also the increased tonnage per day potential and higher recovery rates as well as higher grade feed and they must be near a breakthrough on fully implementing the gold/pyrite roaster process. This would mean substantive increases in revenue far higher than reported to date in mill commissioning.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message