Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Scruffy's message

I'm always on the fringe, therefore my opinion about the "real reason" makes me a conspiracy nut.

I've stated this before, many moons ago.

GATA, and Bill Murphy are very squeaky wheels. So squeaky that the establishment, to protect their scams about gold and the Dollar, has to silence the squeak so that no one pays any attention to it. GATA is blackballed in the media, so only those on the fringe know anything about GATA.

I also believe that discrediting Bill Murphy is also part of their plan. Anyone that knows about Bill also knows his affection for ECU. What better way to discredit Bill than to make his favorite stock look like crap. Piece of cake, just keep the share price capped and in the dumpster with some selective shorting and selling.

Seems pretty obvious too me that any reasonable person wanting to sell ECU would be trying to get the highest price they could. That doesn't happen by forcing the ASKS lower and lower.

To me, the shoe fits. Looks like a duck, acts like a duck, sure feels like a duck. But whatever the real reason is, there's definitely something fishy about ECU's share price behavior.

Please login to post a reply
Warp10
City
Essex Junction, VT
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links