Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
Aug 23, 2010 18:14 ET

Fancamp Adds to Advisory Board

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Aug. 23, 2010) - Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:FNC): Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mackenzie I. Watson to its Advisory Board.

Mr. Watson has 50 years of exploration experience and has been involved in the discovery of numerous coal, base metals, and gold deposits in Canada. He was awarded Canada's Prospector of the Year Award in 1991 for his participation in the discovery of a number of deposits in Canada, including the Harker Holloway gold mine (Ontario), the Icon Sullivan copper mine (Québec), the Long Lac zinc mine (Ontario), the Ellison gold deposit (Québec) and the Hébecourt copper deposit (Québec). He was also awarded the Québec Prospector of the Year Award in 1992 for his participation in the discovery of the Pusticamica and Verneuil gold deposits in Québec. Mr. Watson is a past President and an ex- director of Freewest Resources Canada Inc., recently acquired by Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.

In 2010 Mr. Watson was a co-recipient of the Bill Dennis Award for a Canadian discovery for prospecting success by the Prospectors and Developers Association at its annual convention held in Toronto, Ontario.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

Peter H. Smith, PhD., P.Eng., President

S.E.C. Exemption: 12(g)3-2(b)

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008
Social Links