Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
in response to lethalgal's message

"Unfortunately nobody else came to the plate and the BOD including Mac were stuck.Put the blame where it lies-with SH's(retail and institutional) -who agreed to these terms."

The following is purely my opinion: I feel that MW had less than good relations with NOT before the offer and then NOT added insult to insult to injury. What I believe MW was guilty of from my perspective is short sightedness brought on by more emotional thinking than practical. I think that he saw a nice package awaiting him at the door and the ability to thumb his nose at NOT. Again the aforementioned is purely my theory/interpretation of what transpired. I think that the arrogance of NOT made a good scene impossible coupled with the fact that I believe the decision by the players regardless of how MW would have sided. In the end though he fell short of what many investors wanted him to do. So yes the SH's threw in the towel but MW lead the charge.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message