Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to lanman1's message

Having been a dedicated follower of Falcon Oil&Gas at this time up to date , I can easily recall the informations to serve the specific questions.

All technical operations in terms of the mentioned wells in your questions were finished by end of Q 3 2007.

In Q4/07 the PP was announced and completed in December.I remember quite clear the fact,that the SP was driven down at this time from 60 cents to 40 cents (PP) and I can even remember the fact of more than 3 Million shares short.

I and most of the other investors were waiting badly in Q 1/2008 for Falcon to start any additional operation according to the PP and the appropriate use of the funds raised.

As the quarter passed away without any further news release concerning upcoming efforts , rumours were shed about EXXON coming along.

After the final announcement about EXXON and MOL the day after,nobody was ever asking again about the Millions of the PP.

The only operations since September 2007 on the wells mentioned before were the painting job and redecorating of the sites in late summer 2009.To fix up the wells was a necessary anticipatory move because after the 2 EXXON/MOL wells Hod 1/ Mind1 failed, Bruner was getting ready for another dog and pony show,in case the earth well will fail also.After the water desaster Szabo started the show on Magy 1 site,handing around some bottles of crude oil to proof production...... Falcon definitely used the money of the PP completely to survive the first 2 quarters in 2008 and as far as I know,the PP was therefore never reallocated to anyone.

Please login to post a reply
Just retired
City
VIENNA
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2009
Social Links