Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Slushie's message

I still find in very odd that we where told we would get a NR this week and sill nothing. If Teck isn't moving forward you'd think they would tell us sooner,right.

=========================

What more do you want from Teck? I think they stated it quite clearly:

---------------------------------

Other Copper Projects

The pre-feasibility study continued to progress at our 50% owned Zafranal copper-gold project located in southern Peru and is now expected to be complete in the first half of 2016. We continue to minimize expenditures on all other copper projects. Targeted studies continue at Galore Creek, Schaft Creek, San Nicolas and Mesaba projects as we further explore ways to enhance the value of these projects.

---------------------------------

How else can you take that? Did you expect a big announcement that they are not moving forward at this time?

Minimizing expenditures on ALL projects except Zafranal, and targeted studies continue and we are even listed behind Galore in the list.

It sure doesn't sound like optimizations are actually completed after all, at least thats how I read it. The future is still wide open and I'm sure when things improve in the markets we will come off the back burner.

Hopefully Elmer can see this too and follow Teck's lead - reign in the spending so when we do go forward existing shareholders will get the full reward for waiting so very, very patiently...

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links