Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Slushie's message

Sorry HH I'm mot buying what your selling no matter which way you spin it.

I'm not selling anything, and what am I spinning exactly? I'm taking what Teck has stated at face value. For so many years we have heard about Teck not showing their hand, secret plans, manipulating NRs, etc., but it always ends up that Teck's public guidance ended up being right. All the theories on virtually everything over the last 5 years have been completely wrong - yet you still hold on to what you want to believe. Thats your right I guess...

And why is it always Teck that is going to buy out CF 25% why not a partner/s that Teck knows and has good working knowledge and cooperation of each other to share in the cost of building this low cost producing mine that will produce commodities the world needs for generations in a safe and mine friendly jurisdiction and get friendlier by the day. Why are you do resistant to that outcome?

I'm not resistant to it at all, but that is quite a biased statement. I just can't see it happening with the information provided and the market situation we are in. What benefit is there to tout spectacular possibilities as likely results? Or ignore any hurdles for that matter?

I suggest you listen to the conference call of Teck's I don't think they are done raising money and the are financially very sound no matter what some may suggest. Teck will be a cash cow in the not to distant future and Copperfox will be a part of that. IMHO.

I think you and I hear much different things when we listen to the conference calls or read the NRs. I am invested in both companies (much more so in Teck) because I see a good return in the future.

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links