Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to sibiu's message

I knew you would do something like this. You just skitched past most of what I said and generally just repeated what you said before.

I never tried to say that VD wasn't best suited for local mines already in production.

I never said a new miner couldn't do a JV.

I never tried to say local miners have no interst.

I never said a single lick about SC, and the subject is VD water rights, why bring that into the conversation? Even though I don't agree with what you just said about it I won't comment as this wasn't the matter of the subject.

I simply said we are limiting ourselves to a very small amount of potential buyers instead of opening the thing up to any potential buyer. Sure you're right it might cost more for someone else to get their foot in the door, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be intersted. Miners want good assests, guess what if VD is a good assest they might want it. Some of the companies who aren't in the area could have more drive or necessity for new assests which could put them in a position to bid higher than some companies in the area.

Next time instead of just flipping words around, repeating what you already said and dodging everything I said put a little more thought into it.

Please login to post a reply
Linsickel
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2012
Social Links
Private Message