Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I think you have been listening to meta to much but they have no concerns regarding water. Their geologist goes to counsel meetings down there every month and the issue of water has not come up. Freeport and BHP are there and they also have no issues. Jobs right now is their No1 concern.

=========================

So that is the answer - we have no water rights, but are assuming it will no problem to get them because the issue has not come up at town council meetings. I can understand why he wouldn't want that to be put in writing.

I believe Freeport and BHP have historical access, ie: grandfathered water rights.

From what I have read, new projects having a tough time securing water rights in Arizona, and I'm not sure if it is the township of Miami that grants rights or the state? Are there other interests in the area competing for this water (ranches, agriculture, etc)? Will they speak up when rights are brought up?

I do understand that jobs are a priority and many there would like to see it go forward. I do too.

When a local resident says its going to be exceedingly difficult to get water access and there are many anti-mining/save our water webites and organizations lobbying the state currently I can't assume its going to be easy based only on the topic hasn't come up.

The VD project's value is tied to water access just like SC is tied to the NTL, Tahltans and the port.

Its prudent, and will improve our value significantly to a suitor if water rights are addressed. Just like we checked the boxes off for SC?

Does working to secure water access cost a lot of money or is it just a lot of time and paperwork? Any harm to trying now if it is going to be easy? A lot of value could be added while we wait for the PEA to be completed?

Do you remember if he commented on the water access being part of a PEA or would that be further down the line at PFS (if it is not sold first)?

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links