Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Yesterday I ordered 16600 shares @.33 and it was filled. that's the end of my available cash. I then read the board and was dismayed by all the degativity. unfounded fear is like a plague, spreads quickly and causes people to do foolish things.

I respectfully disagree with Elmer being such a bad manager. he took the price from 10 cents to 2.75 in March 2011, and if greed hadn't gotten in the way, any of us that were here then could have walked off with a fortune. the most common lament in the jr market is, management isn't telling the stockholders what they are doing, thinking, discussing, working on and with whom, and the list goes on. management can't work that way. trust and the ability to speak freely and in confidence in business is all important.

I just googled, the 10 biggest copper mines. - # 7, Cerro Verdi, Peru, 12.9 mil. tones CU

# 8, Radimoro Tomic, Chile, 12.1 mil. tons #9, Los Bronces, Chile, 11.13 mil. tons #10,Grasberg, Indonesia, 10.47 mil. tons.

Cuu has over 10 mil tons CU and over 10 mil oz AU plus the AG and Mo with huge exploration potential. Shaft Creek could easily end up in the top 10 CU mines, in the world, by reserve capacity.

The only conclusion any sane person could arrive at is, we will definitely be a mine in the future, and if you google the depletion rate of the worlds copper mines you will see it is exceeding the rate of discovery.

The capex for Teck's QB2 is now estimated at $28,000 per ton of CU produced. that is far in excess of what Shaft Creek will cost.

If Teck wants to be ready for the next peak in the CU price, which by their estimate is 2020, they don't have a lot of time to waste.

I firmly believe we will see progress in the near future. I'm scared to say soon......chunky

Please login to post a reply
chunkytoast
City
ladysmith, British Columbia
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links