Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bunter's message

A more conservative evaluation using the FS and a 21 year mine life is very similar to that projected by Canadagrant i.e. about $4.25/share. I would be very surprised if the entire CF holdings at SC are sold for much less than $3.75. Anything less is a slap in the face to every shareholder including EE. The only argument in favour of such a valuation is getting out in a tough market and moving on to other projects. ES has said that they will wait for the "right" price based on pounds in the ground and I'm holding him to his word.

I agree wholeheartedly. Based on my comparison to Cobre Panama I would say we are worth more than $4/sh in this investment environment. I did origninally say we should get 5+ per share but that was last year so $4+ should be about right. However, given all the work done and the one to one correlation in grades and mira data another season of exploration (30M) could unlock considerable value. We could have something much bigger than Cobre Panama and could we worth north of $7/sh. If Teck and their partners want to take us out this is the most opportune time to do so, otherwise next year could be much more expensive for them imho.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message