Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bunter's message

"The B.C. election might also be a problem as Teck and any offshore partners might want to have an idea of the ease/difficulty in geting the EA approved and how any tax increase will affect their bottom line. I fear a NDP majority might further delay the decision but if that happens there should be some kind of NR as otherwise the shareholders will lynch the board at the annual meeting."

I think it's highly likely that the BC election is part of the delay. It is difficult to make a multi-billion dollar investment decision without knowing exactly what the tax rate might be or how long it might take to get all the approvals, after the election. I believe Web speculated a long time ago the election might become an issue. Now that we are only weeks from the election, I can see Teck might want to wait it out just to minimize the risks. I'm sure many of us are exhausted from the long wait; but what else can one do but wait some more! JMO

Please login to post a reply
walkingzombie
City
Alberta
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links