Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to hoghead's message

Well I cant believe it.... Actually yes I can

I actually contemplated not even posting, but too much garbage out there and conjecture being construed as fact.

First: Who reliably heard from Elmer that Teck is NOT ON THE CLOCK? Let me repeat his words: the people with the most up-to date info, the ones In-the-know are first ELMER, CAM, and Mike. Anyone else telling you stuff, you better take with the assumption that "they are not in-the-know, or not up-to-date"

Second, any drilling is not NEW plans. The moment they found out last fall that the hired engineers were going to be ULTRA conservative and NOT INCLUDE some numbers, plans and considerations were then being made to drill. This is foresight. Hope for the best (buyout) but plan as if business as usual.

One thing I can say and I'm sure I'm repeating myself, is that all of us armchair QBs havent a CLUE to all that is going on behind the scenes. Elmer walks circles around even the most knowledgeable of us. Is he superman? No, he just is very savvy and has very savvy guidance and partners. He also has a mining/business savyy financier who will be making sure that "no money is left on the table"

The word-of-the-day for many here is MYOPIC:

1.A visual defect in which distant objects appear blurred because their images are focused in front of the retina rather than on it; nearsightedness. Also called short sight.
2. Lack of discernment or long-range perspective in thinking or planning:

Teck doesn't play games. The BFS was accepted. They approved the NR back in Dec. They aren't about to look foolish and jeapordize LOSING IT ALL by saying "well ACTUALLY we need proof"

Dont' believe me? Call Elmer.

Out.

Fire

Please login to post a reply
Firestarter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined