Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JayJ's message

management/IR should have made this very clear to us and we shouldn't be sitting here trying to figure out the agreement

I couldn't agree more. It's pretty awful when you have to spend all day trying to understand if your money is safe or not, or what pitfalls lay ahead. It's one thing to invest knowing the risks but another when you don't even understand what they are. We've been investing here with some basic assumptions and it seems every time something happens we are even more in the dark than we were before.

I assumed that when the feasibility was released Teck's feet would be held to the fire at last. We don't seem to be making progress forwards when big milestones are reached, and we're always having to wait some more for the next significant event.

I hope the next big event is the buyout announcement so that we don't have to interpret anything else.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message