Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to hoghead's message

What happens is simple. Teck gets a black eye to its reputation in dealing fairly with Jr's.
Copper Fox drills more holes and finds another buyer - there are billions of dollars out there looking for a safe mega-mine.

The way Don Lindsay talks about the upcoming copper shortages I don't think Teck wants to waste too much time getting to production.

On the other side of this argument, Teck probably can't do tooooo much development on the project until Enviro permits are issued and then the NTL arrives onsite in mid-2014.

There are so many counter-acting forces and hence so many outcome permutations on Copper Fox's future it is all a little much to process at times. Been reading the BFS -- "super-tight" imo. Teck can't snub it, imo, especially if they had even a wiff of responsibility in the missed-out drillling to convert the 171 M inferred.

For the record: though I am convinced there is "orchestrated delaying" I don't waver from my estimation of what Schaft Creek is truly worth. In till the end, as painfull as this wait is becoming.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message