St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to molson200's message

Molson, you are getting warmer! John never had a falling out with Lori. It did not happen. Also, Bradley never drilled Tesoro, it just never happened. John suggested that the properties could have been allowed to lapse but he kept them in good standing for the benfit of shareholders? What a true saint! Giving up his money for the greater good. But, they were worthless enough that they could have otherwise lapsed? So the company did not care either way. One poster said about mining to pay for the properties and that is possible I suppose but years ago Peru put in new laws to drastically reduce informale mining activity. However, it would not take much to pay the fees. I suspect it would take a good shovel for John and a few bottle of wine and an airondack chair for Lori and a 2 week vacation! I wonder what the Rain Bird is doing these days. He might still be burrowed in like a mole I suppose if you catch my drift!

Please login to post a reply
Stockstsr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2016
Social Links
Private Message