St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mikxx1's message

Hi everyone,

Haven't posted for a very long time but I pop on site every once in a while and catch up.

Just thought I would remind Reprimed that Lori stated that the gold from drilling and trenching would pay for all drilling costs with Tesoro. I believe she said this during the conference call or at the annual meeting. Perhaps some one else knows the exact time and can quote her exact statement.

In my opinion, she was either telling the truth or she outright lied. There is no other way of looking at this whole fiasco, two scenarios:

1. She knew there was gold and wanted it for herself and others

2. This Company was created as a scam so she could live the life of a princess on other peoples hard earned money.

So, IMO, she was unable to tell the truth because either way she was hooped. So she stopped communicating and moved on to another company to build so she can repeat the same scam again. There are suckers born every day and I guess I became one the day I invested. End of Story IMO

Tweety

Please login to post a reply
Tweetybird
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/11/2011
Social Links