St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Agoracom
over 11 years ago
Re: Agoracom
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
ya lets quit cryin. how much crying will you do when lori dilutes the majority of value from your investment and if you think she wont at her first opportunity then you havent being paying attention. i realize financing is necessary and when our boys get in and the sp climbs.. which imo it will based on renewed confidence..we can do our pp at a much higher level with much less dilution to get the same funding. The current BOD has zero hope or intention of significantly raising the sp before going for another pp imo and if they do, that would stray from the consistant negative mentality towards shareholders that im sure 91% of us could attest to. . Everyone knows it and this minority continue to try to convince us of their intentions to progress. pfft. . Please. how stupid do you think we are? Id rather lose the remainder betting on the majority shareholders wishes. its funny how you had a little pow wow with lori and suddenly you forgot all the bs we went through. Not everyone is that easily manipulated thankfully. my question would be what made you feel Lori will truthfully do anything in our best interests? obviously something was said to you that the rest of us arent privy too. sorry but i dont buy this.. i just want to get back to work talk. not after the last 2 years. All in my opinion.
Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links