St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to AlbertaSurfer's message

You left out this part of the NR.

The large “ovoid” geophysical (chargeability) anomaly identified by the Quantec Titan 24 Survey at depth on the Property has been limitedly tested by diamond drilling on this round of drilling.

And, it doesn,t tell us how many holes are in the anomaly and it also doesn,t tell us which ones. Also, if you take note of the little test samples taken from some of these holes that go down 300-400m, you will see that there are no deep samples taken from a lot of these cores. This info is yet to come, if there is giold in there or not, so the assumption CANNOT be made that there is little or no gold in the anomaly. As I said when that release first came out, it could be huge staring you right in the face, and you wouldn,t know it. I remain the same on that until I have the evidence/facts that say it isn,t so.

And if it isn,t so, that the anomaly has no appreciable gold, then there is something terribly wrong with all the data we have reviewed to date. And there is something terribly wrong with the Quantec data, and I don,t believe that they are wrong. The key here, is knowing what a release says and what it doesn,t.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links