St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Tax Implications
almost 13 years ago
in response to jakestocksnake's message

Thanks jakestocksnake (that's a mouthful). I did as you said and went to Stockhouse (rare for me) and read Walksy's post. If he called and got that answer that settles it. I take people at their word (both Walksy's and whoever on the other end told him that). I only vaguely understand what happened even after being told but I get the general idea.

The bottom line is this - I am a believer or else I would not continue to invest and as I said earlier bought a little more even today and had plans on doing so even back earlier in the week when I brought up the question. I did not buy back then because I had to wait for funds to settle in my account meaning today was the first day I could purchase. I am good with this investment and in fact have done what I was told all my life never to do - I have sold all my stocks, some even at a loss, to get money to purchase shares in St. Elias and have ended up putting all my eggs in one basket.

Please login to post a reply
iced
City
Coal City, Indiana
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/13/2011
Social Links