over 9 years ago
Re: My 2 Cents
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
in response to mtzorfas's message

Yes, well thanks for that. In fact..several producers (7 that I know of)...had access via non-disclosure agreements. The only excuse for AEM is they are swamped with projects already.

No one stepped up to the plate or even left the frigggin Dugout...so we are 150 million light. Oh well.

Goldcorp...can truck the ore. Pretty simple.

By the Way 3 % dividend is not great...but is higher than the dividend PRB is giving us at current !

So to the Future ....I have 5 top picks complete with simple 3-6 sentence write ups.

As for others...CAPEX of around 450 million spooked them at 1200 gold. If gold rises and exceeds 1800...their will be a lot of regret.

Truth is world supply is diminishing...but their are a ton of large mega projects with low grades ...waiting to come onstream and produce @ say 2500 / oz gold.

Canada has a few of these...Brittania comes to mind.

My theroy on oil is solid and playing just like an e-mail I sent mid december...

We will see natural gas and oil drop in supply via diminishing current supply ( natural decline rates 4.7 % worldwide...and closer to 33 % for Fracked formations hence the re-fracking that goes on in the same location ! )

This with a drop in Drilling activity........6 months worth. By 2016 September world supply will be playing catch up on oil ( natural gas I am not as confident as I used to be ). So we will rebound in Drilling and Exploration like hitting a wall in Porsche GTS and 300 km / hr.

It will be fast and swift...I am ready now and patient enough to take the time.

Take the time...educate yourself...do not listen to what they say. Who is "they" anyway ?

Use reputable sources and think forward in time...you really can't go wrong !

Follow

ARCA XOI

Good luck. Enjoy the spoils of your time well spent !

Captain Time.

Please login to post a reply
Captaintime
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/07/2008
Social Links