Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I checked my notes and unless I heard it wrong he did say $350 million in total revenues and Ptsc got less then half. I obviously am human and could be wrong but I wrote it down so less of a chance i misspoke in my post. I have got to believe that someone out there who was not trying to make nice with the board heard the same thing.

Larry, did you hear the number I mentioned. Larry is one of the people who understands what the board has done to us over the years. A good guy.

Also, maybe I missed it but nobody else commented on Cliffs snide comment about the shareholder from Shreveport.

Hope you are right that there is a big number coming. But then again Lecky also said he wants all tpl and the Patriot Board to be open to all shareholders. So when I threw it back at him to tell us what they will not he backed off. The man is someone I personally do not trust. He did say that there were only five co mingled settlements with tpl and the mmp. He said for "day 1 tpl and he have been open and visible" and in the same breathe he said that to date this had not been very lucrative for TPL. I told him after all this time maybe his business plan is bad but as he will unlikely go to court he will unlikely change his business plan. Also would like to really know all the details behind the house in London which apparently PTSC has nothing to do with.

Unless as I said I went to a Patriot Board meeting in the Twilight zone my earlier post was pretty tough but imo accurate.

Marc

Please login to post a reply
marc
City
San Diego
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/07/2005