Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ronran's message

thanks to all the fine people who attended the meeting and equally for their fine reporting. I especially want to thank marc. not being well driving to the meeting and confronting them. you knew you would be in the miniority. you are not alone. you refused to go with the flavor of the day. thanks. stan shboom larry all thanks. dl knows what he did and is not ashamed. after the intel qantas supreme court.after he was stuck with the companies of the peoples republic of china htc acer. knowing that they would hold him up for years, the man got a little creative with our money in the cookie jar. now temporarily reformed he is ready to do his battle I personally believe he will suceed. his creativity was allowed because no one in our co. has had the experience to watch him. he knew it. stan thanks for the watchdog approach. it will be needed sooner rather than later.

the important meeting in my view was held after our meeting. dl es cj and our bod. will history repeat itself. needed a fly at that meeting. personally surprised es still holding a sizeable amount of shares?????. this bodes well for us. dividends. someone with the ability to move the stock. this is getting very interesting. do believe dl will give his all.t3 holding him hostage. he is too smart for that. es wanting to get all he can get. and finally our bod,do what they are told. things are looking up

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message