Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to marc's message

You wrote:

"Lecky said that he believes there were only five times that his products at tpl and the mmp were sold together. I would like to see the books on that one. Remember i reported earlier that Lecky said that "since day one they have been open and visible". Also said that there have been $350 million in settlements to date of which ptsc has seen less then half"

First of all, I have to laugh at Leckrone for even opening his mouth about that. A very quick and cursory reivew proves the number of multiple portfolio licensees is easily at least TWICE that, and who knows what the REAL number is, probably not even our BOD! Comments like that affirm the arrogance and the questionable character of Leckrone and IMO, leave his credibility on ALL statements in question.

That being said, IF INDEED he said $350M (not questioning your credibility, but just want to confirm your memory of that item) , AND IF that is REALLY TRUE (again, Leckrone's credibiliyt leaves that in doubt based on his history), then it could well be VERY SIGNIFICANT. The reason I say this is that THROUGH November 30, 2011, according to PTSC's SEC filngs, the MMP had brought in $308.4M in License Revenues. All through "settlements", ie. "licenses". And after parsing through PR's and SEC and Court Filings, the best estimate of licenses through that date that I can come up with is 86.

So, with that in mind, IF there are TRULY over 90 Licenses as of today (meaning at least 91), and if there has been at least $350M collected, then there is a real possibilty that FIVE Licenses have been sold in the last 2 1/2 months, for a total of at least $41M!

IF THIS IS TRUE, (and unless Leckrone did NOT say that or is lying about it), the current quarter we're in will represent the THIRD BEST MMP REVENUE GENERATING QUARTER in history, and by far the best since the one that ended May of 2007.

I can certainly see why PTSC and TPL would want to keep that under wraps!? (this last line is SARCASM for those who may miss the point!)

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message