Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: BUSHleague
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
Re: Barbwire
almost 15 years ago
Re: Barbwire
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
Re: ease2002
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
almost 15 years ago
in response to biajj's message

When you say the "glee club" I am probably one of those people that could be included. I have always been an optomistic person and perhaps that will get me in trouble on this investment. I assume too much that when we don't hear anything it is because management is busy working to make good things happen. The way the PDSG was going with presentations and awards, it seemed to reinforce that belief at least for me. We also see the MMP coming back into power, which seems to be reflected in the tougher wording in the PR coming from TPL. Things seem like they were finally coming together and that PTSC was turning a corner. Maybe they still are for all I know.

I don't know these people on the BOD like you do or what you learned while you were our shareholder represtative. Now with this latest shake-up in management by people the BOD appointed is troubling to me. I still think good things are possible as do you after all the MMP is still good and is the reason why most of us are still here. But I am in the camp that the BOD is not right and changes need to be made to take this company in the right direction from now on. I have zero confidence in the BOD at this point in time. They have proven now in my mind that they are not capable of making the right choices. They, like Goerner and Shcrock, need to go and new blood needs to fill those positions to get this monkey off our backs and steer PTSC in the right direction. I still believe that PDSG is positioned well partnered with HP to capture some of the secure data market coming. There is a lot of potential here with the right management at the helm. I thought that right management was RG and Shrock now that they are gone I have concerns.

It's in my nature to be part of the "glee" club that's the way I choose to live my life and any poor decision on my part will have to be lived with.

You have been in a position where you have a better feel for what needs to happen. You have my support.

All the best,

Steve

Please login to post a reply
srandl
City
Near Portland
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined