Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

I seriously doubt that examination of specific SEC regs that may or may not even apply is going to tell you anything. But, that aside, would I want to know that PTSC mis-reported? Frankly, I couldn't care less. Why? Because it's more than obvious that the deals in TX were contingent on silence re: the numbers. PTSC is protecting its and OUR interests by remaining silent.

So, say you come to the conclusion that PTSC, in your opinion, mis-reported. How do you determine that definitively? There's ONLY one way, and that's by doing what I'm so strongly warning against - by causing an SEC investigation, possibly resulting in nixxing the deals in TX.

Think things through! Leave this alone! First, because it's probably a fruitless endeavor (you think PTSC's legal advisors don't KNOW what they're doing?). Second, because if this is pushed to the SEC, really, really bad things could and probably would happen, to at least some degree. An SEC investiagtion alone is considered bad news.

Your suggesting that this line of discussion has to do with determining the integrity of PTSC management is goofy at best. Their integrity is already revealed in their commitment to silence, which is in the absolute best interest of all concerned.

My last post on this subject.

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined