Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

With all due respect, the ONLY one between us two who has mentioned and SEC investigation is you.   Why you interjected with that scenario is interesting to me and may suggest more about your concerns then they do about mine.

My "suggestion" as you put it, or more accurately my "reasoning" as I have stated is to try to decipher the value to PTSC of the settlement deals so that I can make decisions.  I'm not content to wait until April if I can find out otherwise by logical thinking and avalaible information.  If I can glean information from my pursuits, then I might make a decision to buy more, or to sell a portion or all of my position.  Why would I do so from a point of ignorance when I might be able to make an educated decision.  In my opinion, your arguments are bordering on hysteria, while I'm simply trying to see if there's something in the SEC requirements that would show what the value to PTSC of the settlements potentially is.

The only way to find that out, by the way, is to wait until April, or whenever the full value of the deals is reported and compare them to what the requirements are.  If you think it's OK for PTSC to actively ignore SEC regulations, then we'll have to part ways on supporting that type of action.  I on the other hand, have FULL expectations that PTSC IS reporting within the requirements of SEC regulations, and from that perspective, I think there may be information from deciphering those requirements that might shed light on what the value of the deals might be.

I"m not one to bury my head in the sand just because I might find out something I don't like.  If you prefer to, then simply skip my posts.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message