Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to cantwait's message

IMO, the expectations that have been expressed here (at least) ARE very low, most people predicting a minimum of $50M to PTSC. Now, do you honestly believe that we got less than $50M gross out of TX? If that "expectation number" were correct, that would mean PTSC only nets $25-30M before taxes. And that's out of three major licensees. Pretty darn low expectations.

Again, how does dwelling on this HELP? What is the intent? To get an SEC investigation? To kill the deals made in TX? Would anyone be better off with those outcomes, regardless of what the numbers turn out to be?

I suggest that if you are THAT pessimistic about the outcome in TX, and are willing to risk so much just to find out how fast you should run away from this investment, you should already be hitting the road.

I say that because, if you are successful in your endeavor and satisfy your intent (with all the collateral damage it would cause) and get the numbers released, and the numbers turn out to be as you fear, EVERYONE else will also know the numbers at the same time and many will be in the exit line with you. It'll already be too late to get out unscathed. If your fears are so great as to put PTSC and all of its shareholders, including yourself, at such risk, then IMO your fears should tell you to exit NOW.

I'll add that the only difference here is a couple of months. What will be will be as far as the numbers and people's reaction to those numbers, whether we get them today or in April. The key is to be postured properly for your risk tolerance come April.

The key IS NOT to force an SEC investigation and possibly nixxing the deals in TX. Those outcomes are ABSOLUTELY in NOBODY's best interest.

I sincerely hope that I've convinced you to drop this topic.

All these things I think I KNOW!

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined