Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to HKipp's message

"On the other hand- sitting idle until exactly $2 million is reached, might leave us dead in the water for such a long time that that too might prove fatal."

I respect you conclusion, HKipp, but I can't exactly agree. I think the terms of the offering would suggest that if the full 2 million is not in hand by the end of the second extention, the company may begin some level of drilling, be that 6 or 8 holes, or whatever, and hope that results will bring in addition funds at higher prices later. Meanwhile, it's better to raise all that can be raised during this period as it lowers risk.

I say this because I read the initial offering to mean drilling would happen in up 4 months, OR as soon as 2 million is raised. In other words, I did not read the offering as meaning drilling will not happen without two million dollars.

JMHO, and I do try to think like an attorney, having far too many of them in the family.

VP

Please login to post a reply
valuepro
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links