Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to valuepro's message
I appreciate the clarification. But I was not suggesting that we were necessarily locked into doing nothing until the $2 million is raised. I was really expressing the hope that what you just outlined might be so- that it is possible that we might proceed before the $2 million is raised. I raised the question because I believe I remember JB saying- maybe in response to a shareholder's question here on Agoracom- that it would be foolish to proceed before full funding was achieved- that poor early results might close the door on any further exploration- and a great opportunity would be lost, essentially because of lack of patience. While I would agree that betting the farm on just one hole would be risky- a few holes might be more reasonable. The question was whether there was just that flexibility allowing for starting with more than one hole but with something less than the funds needed for the full campaign. I'm happy to hear that your understanding supports that more flexible position.
Please login to post a reply
HKipp
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/15/2009
Social Links
Private Message