Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to valuepro's message
I agree VP, that the "middle of the road" position- that is, starting with what you have after a second round- makes the most sense. Common sense suggest it needn't be all or nothing. Naturally, it would be best to have the full $2 million funding, as insurance against suboptimal initial drilling results- unlikely as that might be. On the other hand- sitting idle until exactly $2 million is reached, might leave us dead in the water for such a long time that that too might prove fatal. Thus, having enough to do some yet to be defined number of holes - a few- might be the way to go. This also assumes a decent amount of money is coming in- even if not $2 million. While I, like everyone else, would like the most robust campaign possible, I hope we are not being held hostage to a specific number that might not be easily achievable in a timely fashion.
Please login to post a reply
HKipp
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/15/2009
Social Links
Private Message