Legend International Holdings, Inc

The company currently holds an initial Australian JORC code compliant Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for a partial area of Paradise South which has been completed and reports a total of 72 million tonnes @ 17% P2O5 at a minimum cut off grade of 12% P2O5.
in response to rink's message

(Michael Craig wrote that) Like I said before,we could have been producing rock all yr., but in their wisdom I guess share price and shareholders have never been a priority. I could run this project better than these people and be able to sleep at night with a clear concience. I believe this will work out well for management,but I am very concerned for all the good and honest people who invested here. Even if they pull this off at the last second, it never shoud have been this late in the game,putting fear and worry in the common shareholder!

You really have to question the motives of this team because anyone could show the value of these assets to the world better! I don't know if they are just greedy and evil, or grossly incompitent, but it's one of the two.

Had we been producing direct shipping ore all yr.,not only would we be flush with cash, but it would have attracted and finalized a deal with a partner!!!

Please login to post a reply
Ubenewbe
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2009
Social Links
Private Message