e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to jefother's message

I'm no CPA, but I believe that amounts in "Accounts Receiveable" are recognized as income/revenue.

Also, I did go back and look, and there were only three settlements/licenses (per PACERS) during 4th qtr. These in addition to three others in very late 2014 (which would have been captured in 3rd qtr 10Q as cash or a receiveable).

With only the three settlements in 4th qtr, I wasn't expecting much in the 10K. I was more expecting positive status re: Nunchi, MS, etc. And the PR is positive in that regard....just not enough meat.

I'm looking forward to next 10Q. This especially if we can secure a Nunchi license before the end of this month (revealing $ in next 10Q).

Now I need to try and figure out how many known Flash/'108 settlements/licenses happened in this qtr. Equally important, who licensed.

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined