e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Appeal Cases
over 9 years ago
MORE SIR!!!
over 9 years ago
Check out number 3
over 9 years ago
Email to EDIG
over 9 years ago
Re: Email to EDIG
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago
Re: Thanks BLR
over 9 years ago
Re: Thanks BLR
over 9 years ago
in response to letgojoe1's message
I really hope NEWS gets out about the HUAWEI SETTLEMENT with e.Digital.... but I have my doubts we will see any type of NEWS from e.Digital but maybe from another source... All in all, its PROGRESS.

The Huawei settlement is BIG NEWS for us .... in my opinion, especially after the APPEAL WIN and TWO FAVORABLE CLAIM CONSTRUCTION RULINGS... It shows DEFINITE PROGRESS.... and its been so long coming with lots of WAIT TIME in between.... Pantech & Woodland (GoPro) should be lining up for settlements too, hopefully. SNDK is the wildcard.... I have no real idea whats going on with them... only speculation.

I really hope HANDAL was able to NEGOTIATE a larger settlement and licensing deal ... I mean in a BIG WAY. IMO, we need to get bigger settlement amounts moving forward to give a realistic value to patent 108.
All in my opinion, OF COURSE....lol
Please login to post a reply
letgojoe1
City
Charleston SC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2005