e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
iamfriendly
almost 11 years ago
Re: iamfriendly-gocougs
almost 11 years ago
Re: iamfriendly
almost 11 years ago
Re: iamfriendly-gocougs
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
Re: iamfriendly / emit
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
Re: iamfriendly / emit
almost 11 years ago
almost 11 years ago
in response to doni's message

I Had an epiphany this morning; judging from our mp3/pmp user interface and their lack of innovative-creativness, which apple had AnD it didn't take tons of cash to do, we may not want our engineers building MicroSignet or Nunchi - so it probably is best they be left to those with some creative-prawlessness to license these new patents.

Ow darn,,, they/mngt can't take the responsibility for that - Digitalway build them and another yet undisclosed USA manufacturer which we were never told who...

Hey, the squeeky wheel gets greased, or banned.

I only speak the truth.

Can you explain, this: We are doing testing on our nunchi technology via our remote servers to bring it online-real-time, yet they showed us absolutly no simple actual demonstration of it at shareholders meeting... perplexes me as much as 50-100 are examining it yet we're stuck at .06. Even if these new settlements were decent some interest would be reflected in the volume. imo, that's 'serious' stuff.

The revelation this morning went on to invison that by them saying Handal has been brought closer to work the nunchi patents probably means the new casses they inferred to which may come, will be in this regard... As much as I like microsignet the more these new platforms seem to put us right back at 2001 and emerging technology again.

gooogle now / movea / etc., look-out here we come

better than nothing i guess

emit...

Please login to post a reply
emit
City
Paducah, KY
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating