e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: iamfriendly
almost 11 years ago
in response to emit's message

To be honest. I am all for a lower price. the lower it goes the better. This in my opinion is a gift. Edig has more going for it then ever before. They have more going for it than 1000's of companies out there. They have multiple opportunities which can take an industry by storm. Embedded security within a whole industry possibly(not out of reach what so ever), part of every smartphone and hand held made? Patents tied to everyone handheld(Hello?), when solitified by Handal, will alone cause this investment to increase tremendously. Where on earth will one get such a potential opportunity outside of EDIG for such an insane low price for the risk? Where?

my main point - this is an investment and not a trade. one day, one beautiful day, you just may have a story of a lifetime.

JMO. good luck, smile and remember. Buy Low - always buy low, and one day, one day I believe we will be able to sell very very high.

Please login to post a reply
Dolphins1
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message