e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to SGE1's message

iT'S not amazing to me....I am not an attorney and have zero knowledge of what can be done or not done but I did sit in that courtroom and heard Mr. Apple bloviate on and on about the Colorado ruling (prior to Markman) and how this was the ENTIRE CASE......Mr. Handal made an attempt to rebutt but, as it turns out, was unsuccessful.

Would someone explain to me how a decision based on an "incomplete" (I HAVE NO IDEA IF I AM ASKING THE CORRECT QUESTION BUT I HOPE SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I MEAN) patent cannot be amended or relitigated??? It seems to me those are 2 ENTIRELY DIFFERENT ENTITIES.....even if settled.....we did not settle on the entire patent only that portion before the Markman.......If we can get the Colorado court to recognize the entire case then we have an entirely different "claims construction"

Please help me in my ignorance......Frank

Please login to post a reply
sunpoop
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2004
Social Links